Typically we will consult with your organisation to customise workshops for your situation and staff. This is merely a representation of some of our facilitators passions and expertise, and often a good place to start when planning.
1. The Power of One – understanding your strengths and weaknesses in the workplace. This would be a personality profile type exercise – where a person would plot themselves into a quadrant (eg Myers Briggs) and then work through strategies to maximise their strengths but understand how their weakness impact on them and others. It would also then seek to understand others in terms of their profile strengths and weakness in order to develop strategies for communication, managing or negotiating
2. The Power of Listening - This would be a learning to listen module. It would start by discussing the importance and theory of listening and finish very practically in learning to listen to each other eg Relate
3. Redrawing the Org Chart – Leading from behind rather than in front. This is just an idea but I would see this as a change to the traditional top down person management into a bottom up approach – even down to the way the org charts are drawn. It would require the leader to be able to understand their staff (The power of one) and communicate clearly (The power of listening) as a basis of building and leading a team
1. Family Mottos: How the unwritten rules of a team write the real script for their performance,
• Identify unspoken rules that impact group dynamics
• Create new rules for success
• Analyse team dynamics
• Find the real powerbroker in your team
• Improved morale
• Better communication
• Clear goal setting
2. Pretend Agreements: How to obtain genuine buy in to goals and dreams and avoid creating teams that leak vision
• Find out why team members are silently sabotaging the plan
• Learn skills to create ownership of the plan
• Goal setting that involves the team
• An enthusiastic team
• Goals and deadlines achieved
• Reduction in CHURN
3. Sources of Significance: Discover how you can feel great about who you are and achieve your dreams
• Uncover the motivations that might be sabotaging your destiny
• Learn about different sources of significance
• Identify key drivers in your team
• Insightful leadership
• Improved work/life balance
• Increased fulfilment
4. Communicating for a Change: Discover how you can set the hearts of other ablaze and see your team hit the mark
• Learn the keys that turn your talk from a snooze-fest to rally-cry
• Discover real vision
• Identify what your team needs to hear to perform
• Clear understanding of strategy and tactics
• Greater engagement with change and goals
• Increased influence
5. Dealing to discouragement: How to stay up when the chips are down.
• Discover why your get up and go has got up and left.
• The key to overcoming adversity- resilience
• Coach yourself through negative emotions
• More Courage and determination
• Long term culture shift in the team
6. Rewriting the Script: Learn how words have shaped your identity and could ruin your destiny.
• Discover life-defining moments and how to use them as a launching pad for greatness
• Labels and how they define us
• Becoming the big person in your life
• Increased confidence
• No more hidden agendas
• Boost the team’s morale
1. Mechanics of the Mind Our mind is a powerful tool. For better or worse, and has the power to interpret well, or poorly every situation in our life. This workshop is about learning how to harness the power of the mind and becoming aware of the power of the subconscious mind and how it affects the way we work every day.
• What drives my feelings and behaviours?
o Examining the power of subconscious beliefs
o Tracking what beliefs cause my behaviour
• Building permanent change into my life
o Reprogramming my subconscious
o How to form new habits
From this workshop you can expect to have a new awareness of how you mind is serving you, or not, and some practical tools to create new habits in you life. This will increase your resilience in your workplace, life, and relationships.
Strengths for Teams: What would happen if our organizations all found what an individual does best and built there teams with this in mind. Strengths Finder for teams is about starting with what's right about people. It looks to develop peoples understanding, team cohesion & Strengths integration towards effective working & outcomes. "Gallup studies indicate that people who have the opportunity to focus on their Strengths everyday are six times as likely to be engaged in their jobs and more than three times as likely to report having excellent quality of life"
Once your team has completed their 'Top 5 signature themes' coaching sessions, they are ready to be a part of a Team Session. Team sessions are modules customized to suit the requirements of each team and to help develop an understanding of how individual strengths can contribute to the team they work in.
Modules are approx 3-4 hrs long.
Phase 1 Expected Outcomes:
* Deeper appreciation of each other
* Growth in personal strength understanding
* Increased trust levels
Phase 2 Expected Outcomes:
*Where our strengths lie
*Identifying gaps in our Team
*Freedom to be who we are
*Partnering with others Strengths
*Foundations of new ways of working together
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Potential is a wonderful word filled hope and optimism that promises success and hints at greatness. Unfulfilled potential is as negative as potential is positive. So how do you reach your potential? Growth. And to grow you must be highly intentional.
This workshop covers topics:
• The Law of the Mirror : You Must See Value in Yourself and Add Value to Yourself
• The Law of the Awareness : You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
• The Law of the Rubber Band : Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You Are and Where You Could Be
Knowing that the status quo in business in unsustainable, you must grow yourself to ensure the future of your business.
Put Your Dream To the Test
Definition of a Dream: An inspiring picture of the future that energises your mind, will and emotions empowering you to everything you can to achieve it.
What’s your dream for your business? For financial security? Are you sure?
In this session Clinton works alongside you to help you answer 10 questions that will really put your dream to the test to give you a picture and blueprint of your purpose and potential.
Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn
Any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when you possess the right tools and mindset to turn a loss into a gain.
In this workshop you’ll be given insight and perspective so that you can understand the benefit and value in failing forward.
Get a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure and losses.
1. Sustainability in your role: Many people can find the work they do draining. This can lead to a drop in enjoyment and productivity, and eventual sickness or burnout. This is no way to live. Become sustainable.
• Live in the sweet-spot of ownership, service and passion.
• How to gaurd and replinish your energy tanks.
• Make sure you're heading in the right direction.
2. De-Stress: We can all struggle with issues in our mind and emotions, and find ourselves caught in unhelpful patterns. Many can believe that significant and enduring change isn’t possible for them.
•Identify stress factors.
•Build resilience ot workplace stress.
3. Personal Change: We can all struggle with issues in our mind and emotions, and find ourselves caught in unhelpful patterns. Many can believe that significant and enduring change isn’t possible for them.
•Understand how the mind works.
•How to regularly clean out the mind-garbage.
•How to form new, lasting habits.